A Core Strength & Conditioning Program
The Sport of Fitness
Excel in any sport by enhancing physical competence in 10 fitness domains.
Core to Extremity
Develop powerful major axis of the human body for elite athletic performance.
More About Crossfit 👇🏻
CrossFit Definition of Fitness
CrossFit makes use of four different models for evaluating and guiding fitness
- 10 general physical skills
- performance of athletic tasks
- energy systems that drive all human action
- health markers
World Class Fitness in 100 Words
Eat meat and vegetables,nuts and seeds,some fruit, little starch, and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J (clean and jerk), and snatch. Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc., hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.
- Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, clean and jerk, and snatch
- pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds
- Bike, run, swim, row, etc